Help distribute food throughout the city with this partner organization. They are looking for one day a month and a monthly commitment to that one day. You can contact their volunteer coordinator and she will help you figure out where and when to jump in!
Here are a few protocols we have in place for our distributions:
- Volunteers must be 18+
- Volunteers must communicate with check-in staff and MAY NOT come to distribution if they think they are having ANY possible symptoms of illness, and/or have been in contact with people who may be/are experiencing possible symptoms of illness
- Volunteers may only work one day a week at one location only to avoid cross-contamination
- Volunteers must comply with dress code attire (closed-toed shoes, long pants, and T-shirts)
- Volunteers must follow our safety rules (including masks, sanitizer, gloves, etc.)
- Volunteers must be prepared to come to their shift consistently every week for at least 1 month. (We understand that things come up, but we ask that your try your best to keep your commitment and let us know when you will be missing a shift)
- Volunteers must sign our travel policy and notify us if they travel outside of San Diego County.
This project is fully booked.